Does your organization affirm transgender children?
Bring your team together to learn to be inclusive with clarity, COURAGE, and compassion
Tammy Plunkett has a very personal and profound message to share with you:
- Trans kids exist and are not going away
- Trans families need support to support their kids
- You can have a huge impact on their health and happiness today #ProtectTransKids
As the parent of a transgender child, I know all too well the overwhelming amount of learning that comes with understanding gender diversity and how you can support both the child and their parents or caregivers.
My child came out to us at 11 years old, more than five years ago now. I was grateful for my knowledge as a former registered nurse and my experience as a professional life coach. Still, reaching out and studying everything I could on gender diversity helped me.
Today, my son is happy and healthy, and I devote my time and energy to pass on my knowledge and experience through my book Beyond Pronouns: The Essential Guide for Parents of Trans Children and through workshops and keynote talks.
Presentation Topics Include:
- How to be an ally to Transgender children
- Defining Transgender and non-binary
- Creating an organization that is safe for trans families
- Parenting Transgender children, teens, and young adults
- How to support trans kids in your community
“I was delighted to have Tammy speak at my event. Her talk about the impact her transgender son had on her life was heartfelt and engaging, and you could see the impact it had on the audience immediately. Tammy is a gifted storyteller who will leave a life-changing mark on your audience.”
“Tammy is great at crafting inspiring speeches that inform her audience. She is charming, authentic, and a great teacher.”
“Tammy speaks from the heart in a way that is captivating and engaging. The information is informative and useful, but with her authentic and inspiring storytelling and empathy, she gives us so much more.”